Saturday, November 03, 2007

This morning i did contemporary dance.



This afternoon i learnt breakdancing.



Yes. How diverse!Can you imagine me trying to breakdance. OMG. Thanks to Mr Ho who wants to make us dancers versatile.



Overall the instructor(called Aaron haha...) was not too bad. Taught us toprock and powermoves? And 6 steps. Andrea here cannot do the simplest freeze! Oh well, haha.. Just like how many others can't too. I can't find my balance point. I will try but not at the expense of breaking my bones, i promise.



Yes, and i promise to exercise. Seriously motivated when i watched Butts Off competition today. Many girls have really flat tummy. Jealous! Oh, congrats to Butts Off dancers. You made it to the finals. :p



Shopping with my short-hair twin tml. Bugis here i come! (although with an almost empty wallet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home